Archive for ourscouseforum.myfreeforum.org Forum for discussion and debate on Liverpool and the wider community.
 


       ourscouseforum.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Websites & Reviews
Alice

Births, Deaths & Marriages

This programme was filmed at Westminister Register Office.  It is a two part documentary being shown on Tuesday on ITV at 9pm.
brainbox

Re: Births, Deaths & Marriages

Alice wrote:
This programme was filmed at Westminister Register Office.  It is a two part documentary being shown on Tuesday on ITV at 9pm.


Thanks for the 'Heads Up' Alice,I may have a look in at that one. I imagine it will be quite interesting to watch, however these 'Fly On The wall' programmes are usually heavilly edited and  usually give a false impression of the true state of affairs by leaving in only the controversial scenes which could in fact only form a very small percentage of the Day to Day events at the Venue.
I wonder if there will be any Sham Marriages exposed  Shocked
Alice

Re: Births, Deaths & Marriages

brainbox wrote:
Alice wrote:
This programme was filmed at Westminister Register Office.  It is a two part documentary being shown on Tuesday on ITV at 9pm.


Thanks for the 'Heads Up' Alice,I may have a look in at that one. I imagine it will be quite interesting to watch, however these 'Fly On The wall' programmes are usually heavilly edited and  usually give a false impression of the true state of affairs by leaving in only the controversial scenes which could in fact only form a very small percentage of the Day to Day events at the Venue.
I wonder if there will be any Sham Marriages exposed  Shocked


It was filmed at Marylebone Town Hall in Central London, where all the celebs get married and where Prince George was registered so it should be interesting!
brainbox

Alice, I think you have now just turned me Off from Watching It  ! Sheeeesh  Celebs and Royalty.. As Jim Royal would Say ...My Ar,,,,,,,,,,,,, [Phew !, that was close, Good job I ran out of Ink typing that]  Laughing
Alice

brainbox wrote:
Alice, I think you have now just turned me Off from Watching It  ! Sheeeesh  Celebs and Royalty.. As Jim Royal would Say ...My Ar,,,,,,,,,,,,, [Phew !, that was close, Good job I ran out of Ink typing that]  Laughing


I reckon there could be some very funny weddings!  Laughing
brainbox

Alice wrote:
brainbox wrote:
Alice, I think you have now just turned me Off from Watching It  ! Sheeeesh  Celebs and Royalty.. As Jim Royal would Say ...My Ar,,,,,,,,,,,,, [Phew !, that was close, Good job I ran out of Ink typing that]  Laughing


I reckon there could be some very funny weddings!  Laughing


I've observed quite a few funny ones myself over the years Alice   Smile
Barbie

I wore black! No bull!  Cool
Alice

Barbie wrote:
I wore black! No bull!  Cool


Is that your favourite colour Barbie?

I don't remember going to any funny weddings but the wedding cake never arrived at our wedding so we had our photos taken with someone's elses!!
Barbie

I was married in Prescot register office, January 11th. I wore an outfit I'd bought for Christmas. It was very informal so I wasn't bothered and I am still not, about a fancy dress. Being married was about our life together not a dress, a cake and one day of excess spending. (Mainly for other people)
It's just the way I am. I saw both my brothers married in church with a huge expense and both were divorced.

And my son was 3 by then anyway!  Laughing

My ex hubby is one of the nicest people in my life. He is a decent, kind and is an excellent dad.  Very Happy

       ourscouseforum.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Websites & Reviews
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum