Archive for ourscouseforum.myfreeforum.org Forum for discussion and debate on Liverpool and the wider community.
 


       ourscouseforum.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Chit Chat
Barbie

scousemouse.

Rather than reply to every single post, I just want to say thank you for all the links and things you put up in the forum. I'm sure everyone else is just as grateful as I am.

Cheers.  q38
Scousemouse

Re: scousemouse.

Barbie wrote:
Rather than reply to every single post, I just want to say thank you for all the links and things you put up in the forum. I'm sure everyone else is just as grateful as I am.

Cheers.  q38

No probs its my way of saying sorry to you all for being so pigheaded a friend of your gave me a good talking too to day they said i could be dead tomorrow and all yhe info would go to waste what i would sugest is you look at this site i think it would be ideal for you in fact its how i found Coal Street
http://www.instantstreetview.com/
Alice

Hi Scousemouse what's the matter?
Scousemouse

Alice wrote:
Hi Scousemouse what's the matter?

Nothing now Ali  just i was being a bit pig headed last night i was going to pack in and just use the group But as i said i was given a good telling off  q8
Alice

Scousemouse wrote:
Alice wrote:
Hi Scousemouse what's the matter?

Nothing now Ali  just i was being a bit pig headed last night i was going to pack in and just use the group But as i said i was given a good telling off  q8


Glad your staying S.M. it wouldn't be the same without you!
Lizzie

I love your links ........makes my home town seem so much closer....and reminds me of the many places I had forgotten about..keep 'em coming.... q38  q43
Barbie

Once again....thanks for all the links for films etc. Much appreciated.
Scousemouse

Barbie wrote:
Once again....thanks for all the links for films etc. Much appreciated.

Am all hart Wink
Barbie

It's very decent of you to share it SM!
brainbox

Thanks from me too Scousemouse, Your generosity Sometimes knows no bounds

.........Does it stretch to your wallet Too
q27  q27
Scousemouse

[quote="brainbox:38401"]Thanks from me too Scousemouse, Your generosity Sometimes knows no bounds

.........Does it stretch to your wallet Too
q27  q27[/quote
What if i said yes Shocked
Barbie

Laughing  Laughing

       ourscouseforum.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Chit Chat
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum