Archive for ourscouseforum.myfreeforum.org Forum for discussion and debate on Liverpool and the wider community.
 


       ourscouseforum.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Chit Chat
Alice

Women

The most talked about subject on this planet!  Laughing

Chocolate was forbidden to Aztec women because of its supposed aphrodisiac effect
Barbie

Razz
No wonder they got rid of the Aztec bar then!

Seriously though, that is yet another bloody male control! How very dare women enjoy a sex life!  Rolling Eyes
All very different now though boys innit?  Razz
brainbox

Re: Women

Alice wrote:
The most talked about subject on this planet!  Laughing

Chocolate was forbidden to Aztec women because of its supposed aphrodisiac effect


Not much work about for the Milk Tray Man in Aztec land then Eh Alice
brainbox

Barbie wrote:
Razz
No wonder they got rid of the Aztec bar then!

Seriously though, that is yet another bloody male control! How very dare women enjoy a sex life!  Rolling Eyes
All very different now though boys innit?  Razz


Yes Barbie, Lots of Fat Woman about  Rolling Eyes
Alice

Men should be made to wait for sex until after marriage!  Don't agree with this living in sin marlarky, just far to easy for a man to get what he wants without paying the price!  Buying a ring and saying their vows!  Laughing
Barbie

That piece of paper doesn't stop them going elsewhere as well though does it! Plenty of cheating women out there too.
Marriage means nowt these days! Ever watch Jeremy Kyle? These days, young ones meet up after 'speaking on facebook for a week, they have a baby immediately, move in after a month and split up just as quickly. Kids all over the country who don't see their father,some never even know who he is. Brought up on benefits, with a load of half siblings.....

Excuse me while I step down off my soap box.

I just feel so strongly on this subject!
Alice

I wonder what the men of the forum will say!
Barbie

I await with baited breath.......and a big rolling pin!  Cool

Razz
Alice

Barbie wrote:
I await with baited breath.......and a big rolling pin!  Cool

Razz


We will give them their answer!  Laughing

The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world!  Wink
Barbie

Alice wrote:
Barbie wrote:
I await with baited breath.......and a big rolling pin!  Cool

Razz


We will give them their answer!  Laughing

The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world!  Wink

Right on sister!  Razz

       ourscouseforum.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Chit Chat
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum