ourscouseforum.myfreeforum.org Forum Index ourscouseforum.myfreeforum.org
Forum for discussion and debate on Liverpool and the wider community.
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Join! (free) Join! (free)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ALL THINGS CHRISTMAS!
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 36, 37, 38  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ourscouseforum.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Alice



Joined: 12 Jun 2012
Posts: 6916

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:35 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote

Went to the Boxing Day sales and bought a half price necklace for 15 from Debenhams which match the earnings I had already bought.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Barbie



Joined: 22 May 2012
Posts: 16190

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done Alice. I ventured out today as far as Tesco in Prescot. The store has a great selection of electrical goods. I wanted a deep fat fryer, bluray player, 4 slice toaster and a kettle.
I went home with non of them... Laughing
_________________
You can't kid a kidder!!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Barbie



Joined: 22 May 2012
Posts: 16190

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



pretty please.... Cool
_________________
You can't kid a kidder!!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MOJO1



Joined: 17 Jun 2016
Posts: 528

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barbie wrote:
Well done Alice. I ventured out today as far as Tesco in Prescot. The store has a great selection of electrical goods. I wanted a deep fat fryer, bluray player, 4 slice toaster and a kettle.
I went home with non of them... Laughing



Bet you bought a cake,though! Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Alice



Joined: 12 Jun 2012
Posts: 6916

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



Happy New Year, hope you had a nice Christmas!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Barbie



Joined: 22 May 2012
Posts: 16190

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MOJO1 wrote:
Barbie wrote:
Well done Alice. I ventured out today as far as Tesco in Prescot. The store has a great selection of electrical goods. I wanted a deep fat fryer, bluray player, 4 slice toaster and a kettle.
I went home with non of them... Laughing



Bet you bought a cake,though! Wink
Cake? Moi?  q42
_________________
You can't kid a kidder!!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Barbie



Joined: 22 May 2012
Posts: 16190

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alice wrote:


Happy New Year, hope you had a nice Christmas!


Thanks Alice. Hope your 2017 is a good one.
_________________
You can't kid a kidder!!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Alice



Joined: 12 Jun 2012
Posts: 6916

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barbie wrote:
Alice wrote:


Happy New Year, hope you had a nice Christmas!


Thanks Alice. Hope your 2017 is a good one.


Thanks Barbie, I am enjoying looking at all my new calendars, North Wales, Wild Birds, Cats and Flowers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Barbie



Joined: 22 May 2012
Posts: 16190

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've not got my a calendar yet. I didn't buy on incase i got one as a gift. I will get one this saturday when i am out shopping. N. Wales scenery sounds good.
_________________
You can't kid a kidder!!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Alice



Joined: 12 Jun 2012
Posts: 6916

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barbie wrote:
I've not got my a calendar yet. I didn't buy on incase i got one as a gift. I will get one this saturday when i am out shopping. N. Wales scenery sounds good.


They still have quite a few in WH Smith's and Waterstones which are both reduced in price.  The photos for the North Wales calendar are really nice, the one for January is a snowy Moel Siabod in Gwynedd.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ourscouseforum.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 37 of 38

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum